Your first real espresso machine for easily preparing espressos and cappuccinos as a real professional barista
Anna is a set of espresso machines for those who get into espresso coffee for the first time and look for a real semiprofessional machine. Small sizes, professional build quality, and a choice of high-performance features, including a professional steam wand to froth milk and prepare delicious cappuccinos, make Anna the perfect companion for everyday espressos, dinner with friends, or coffee breaks in small offices.PID temperature controller
- The main advantage of these machines is their build quality.
- Key components - the group head, boiler, and filter basket - are made from brass, which ensures very good thermal stability.
- Thermal stability is required to get great espresso extractions as well as when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- We noticeably improved the performances of the boiler and matched it with a professional steam wand, so that espresso coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos at home would become an everyday routine.
- Cup warmer.
- Stainless steel water tray grate.
- Lever switches.
- Multidirectional steam/water wand.
- Manometer for coffee pressure.
- PID boiler temperature controller.
- Stainless steel appliance body
- Tank water level visible from the side
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- 250 ml brass boiler
- 57 mm filterholder
- Water tank : 2,7 L
- Coffee/water/steam pump : 15 bar
- Dimensions LxDxH : 23x26,5x34 cm
- Boiler heating element : 1000W
- Voltage : 230V 50Hz
- Weight : 7,2 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.