Orders received between Monday and Friday before 11AM will be shipped within the next 24 to 48 hours.
|Orders before 11AM (EST Time)
|Shipping of your Café Liégeois
- The shipping delay applied to coffee orders outside of Quebec is of five (5) to seven (7) business days for all orders placed before 11AM.
- The shipping delay applied to machine/accessories orders outside of Quebec is of seven (7) to ten (10) business days for all orders placed before 11AM.
- Café Liégeois reserves the right to refuse to ship an order or to require an advanced payment to a client in case of an unpaid bill towards Dodd & Papillon Inc. | Café Liégeois Canada Inc.
Product Returns (coffee, teas, milk, syrups)
- Order modifications or cancellations are impossible. Why? The packaging and delivery are done by an independent distribution center.
Should you receive your coffee in bad condition that is unfit for consumption, you can return the products within 10 days after the date in which the order was received.
- A coffee credit from the damaged order will be attributed, as well as a promotional code of 15% for your next order.
Return policy for coffee machines and grinders
All breakdowns are resolved free of charge if and only if they meet one of the following situations:
- They are within the scope of our warranty
- The problems ARE confirmed by the relevant technical team
The customer is responsible for the $49.99 evaluation fee and round-trip shipping charges (Canada: $60 round trip / Continental US (48 states): $80 round trip / Alaska and Hawaii: $150 round trip) if the damage falls under one of the following situations:
- It is NOT within the scope of our warranty
- The problems are NOT confirmed
- The customer does not wish to pay for the repair,
NOTE: All cases that are NOT within the scope of our warranty, where problems are confirmed, will be corrected AFTER your approval
Information on the 12 and/or 24 months warranty policy can be found in the manufacturer's manual.
Not satisfied with your machine?
Within 30 days after your purchase, you have the right to change your mind and contact us to take back your machine/accessory.
The product in question must be new, the box still closed.
Machine used within 30 days of purchase:
If you purchased a machine and used it within 30 days of purchase and you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we have a 30 day return policy. We will be happy to take it back after inspection and validation by our team and provide you with a voucher of equivalent value. This voucher can be used in our physical store or online for the purchase of other items that meet your coffee needs. We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience with us, which is why we offer this convenient return option.
After 30 days of purchase:
Between 30 and 60 days, we will take back your machine after inspection and validation by our team if you change your mind, we charge a 15% restocking fee.
Between 60 and 365 days following your purchase:
Between 60 and 365 days, we guarantee a trade-in value for your machine of 50% of the original purchase price after inspection and validation by our team. If after a year you want something bigger and better, we've got you covered.
- You must remove any third-party accessories or your replacement hardware. Failure to do so may result in a penalty fee.
- All third-party accessories shipped to us cannot be guaranteed and if lost or damaged, may not be replaced. The return of these items may result in additional shipping charges.
- The packaging used to ship your items to us can be replaced and cannot be returned.
CAUTION: Please note that tampering with the internal components of the card or any visible serial number may result in voiding the warranty and/or denial of service.
- Please use the prepaid shipping labels provided by Cafe Liegeois Canada.
- You must drop off the machine/accessory at a Canada Post/Purolator collection point or at our Cafe Liegeois Canada store.
- You must pack your machine in its original shipping box or, failing that, a BROWN GENERIC BOX - without pictures or stickers.
- You are criminally responsible for the proper delivery of your machine to our company. If the machine is insufficiently packaged or damaged in transit, CAFE LIEGEOIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
Shipping costs and product billing:In the province of Quebec, there is no sales tax on coffee.
Standard shipping costs apply(depending on your order)
No shipping fees:
- For all orders over 75$
Your orders and all distribution requests can be addressed to the following e-mail:
Number and Customer Demand
4284 Rue de la Roche #501
Montréal, Québec, H2J 3H9