We always offer 3 months free coffee with the purchase of a machine !
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
ELECTRIC GRINDING...READY TO GO
Timemore designs and manufactures high-quality products with a focus on ease-of-use and affordability. With the Grinder GO line, they have used their knowledge and expertise in coffee grinding to create a unique, portable, rechargeable, electric solution for high-quality coffee grinding on the go.
Equipped with the high-precision burrs found in Timemore hand grinders, the Grinder GO offers the same, reliable, grind uniformity and the convenience of battery operation in a quiet, compact package. The Grinder Go burr set feature Timemore's Spike-to-Cut principle, allowing for secondary cutting while grinding. When paired with its superior stabilization system and a fines-reducing burr rotation of only 80 RPM, the Grinder GO achieves consistent particle uniformity, giving you a clean brew.
Enhancing the Grinder GO is a smart Auto-Swing tech which detects clogged burrs and rotates them back and forth three times, dislodging the clog, before returning to normal, forward rotation. This protective feature reduces mechanical stress and extends the lifespan of both the motor and burr set.
Keep it plugged in on your countertop or desk for a convenient grinding and brewing experience throughout the day, or zip it into the included carrying case for consistently satisfying coffee wherever you go.
Buy the Standard model with a Stainless Steel burr set or upgrade to Titanium-coated burrs by purchasing the Advanced model.
- Available in Standard and Advanced (Titanium) Models
- CNC Cut HRC58 Sharp Stainless Steel Burr Set
- Titanium-Coated Stainless Steel Burr Set in Advance Model
- Dual Bearing Concentric Burr Shaft Stabilization
- Grinder Capacity: ~15g
- Glass Grinds Cup Capacity: 60g
- Height: 200mm
- Diameter: 86mm
- Weight: 660g
- Materials: PCTG, ABS, PP, Glass, Stainless Steel
- Charging Port: USB TYPE-C
- DO NOT grind more than 60g of coffee continuously
- DO NOT grind very light coffee beans at 0-2 clicks. Otherwise, it may get the generator to start overheat protection and it will stop working for more than 10 min
- DO NOT wash with water or any liquid
- DO NOT use fast charger, it's recommended to use 5V 1A to 2A adapter
- DO NOT touch the dial while the grinder is running
- DO NOT touch the burrs while the grinder is running
- The max capacity of the glass cup is 60 grams. please DO NOT continue grinding after the glass cup is full
- Not suitable for making espresso in most circumstances as Grinder Go is incapable of grinding fine enough due to limitations of the exceptionally quiet motor