Get 3 months (1.5kg) of free coffee with the purchase of a new machine (machines $850+)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GRIND ALL DAY AND ALL WAYS ;-)
From espresso in the morning to a decaf drip in the evening, the BARATZA Vario+ can handle the daily grind! With over 220 steps of adjustment and a durable metal grind chamber, dialing in your perfect grind has never been easier!
Featuring a backlit LCD display, time-based dosing and up to three favorite dose presets, the Vario+ helps to make it easier for you to get your brew and your day started. What makes this grinder special is its built with super durable flat 54mm ceramic burrs for that perfect cup quality. Baratza has even included the added benefit of an all metal portafilter holder, if espresso is your thing. To complement your coffee setup the Vario+ is available in Black or White.
- BURRS - At the heart of the Vario+ are durable 54mm ceramic flat burrs from commercial burr manufacturer, Ditting. The burrs are encased in an upgraded metal grind chamber to improve consistency, from cup to cup.
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL - The front-mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. The Vario+ allows you to save up to 3 time-based presets for your automatic dosing so you can maximize your workflow.
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT - Offering 220 steps of macro and micro grind settings optimized with an espresso calibration that can be customized, this grinder keeps its original multipurpose design, while allowing you to further hone in that elusive god shot.
- SHUTOFF HOPPER - A 300g hopper with the ability to remove it from the grinder, while the beans are still in it, enabling easier changeover of beans!
- GRINDS LEFT IN GRINDER - To maximize freshness, the Vario+ minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder. With 2 LED lights you can check on your grounds bin or portafilter to oversee the process.
- BREWING METHODS & CALIBRATION - The Vario+ is exceptional for espresso, calibrated at the factory to finer settings and manual brewing methods. The burrs can be easily calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
- MOTOR - A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- PORTAHOLDER & GROUNDS BIN - The Vario+ comes standard with a heavy-duty Metal PortaHolder and a regular 180g grounds bin.
- CLEANING - Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
Digital Control Panel
The front-mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow the user to program in the desired weight (+/- 0.1). Simply press the START button and the Vario-W automatically delivers precise dosing.
The Vario-Series 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs produce accurate grinding, high throughput and remain sharp twice as long as the highest quality steel burrs. The Vario Series grinds 1.6 grams/second for espresso and 2.2 grams/second for Press. The broad range of grind (230 microns to 1150 microns) and the bi-modul particle distribution (presence of calculated fines) are the hallmarks of the superiority of the Series burrs.
The Vario-W offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 20 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
The Vario-W is calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind. If necessary, the Vario-W burrs can be easily calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
- Depth: 18 cm
- Height: 36 cm
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9 lbs)
- Width: 13 cm
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (230 g)
- Bean Hopper Material: Smoked Plastic
- Best Suited For: Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
- Burr Material: Ceramic
- Burr Size: 54 mm
- Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Burr Type: Flat
- Colour: Silver
- Dispensing Method: Doserless
- Grind Adjustment: Stepped
- Grind Settings: 230
- Has Portafilter Holder: N/A
- Made In: Taiwan
- Manufacturer: Baratza
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Programmable: Yes, Weight and Time Based
- Sound Level: N/A
- Type Of Controls: Digital
- Volts: 110 / 120V
- Watts: 180 W
- Product Code: CG-BAR-VARIO-W
Baratza's Coffee Grinder come with a 1 year warranty. (Including part and service)