DEMO 20 doses grinded.
Designed for you to get started on your espresso journey, the Sette 30 AP offers 31 grind adjustment steps in the finer range to keep things simple. With the same grinder burr as in the high end Sette 270/270W grinders, the Sette 30 AP produces an exceptional espresso grind.
Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter. The Sette 30 has a stationary device holder that allows you to remove and re-orient the arms to grind directly into the supplied grounds bin or a portafilter – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec.—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz. (160g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 13x40x24
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 290 Watts 50/60 Hz. 2.4 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 280 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amps
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.