All Rocket Espresso machines purchased at Café Liégeois are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty is valid for 2 years and applies to all residential Rocket Espresso machines and Fausto grinders. The instruction manual included in the product box will provide you with additional details regarding the duration of the warranty, and its limitations.
Café Liégeois fully covers the manufacturer’s warranty and is at your service if you require any technical support. Please contact us at email@example.com, it would be our pleasure to help you.
For your information, here are the warranty limitations:
- Certain parts of the machine such as nozzles, buttons, and group gaskets must sometimes be replaced or repaired; a standard procedure for espresso machine maintenance.
- Abnormal and/or incorrect use of the machine. Normal operation of the machine is defined in the instruction manual.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches or paint damage.
- Damages caused during shipping and delivery.
- Failure to follow instructions set forth by the manufacturer.
- Commercial or non-residential use, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Theft, attempted theft, voluntary damage, or damage caused by fire.
- Damage caused by flooding, lightning, a storm, the cold, or any other weather conditions.
- A problem due to the electricity, gas, or water supply.
- Costs associated with a previously undetected problem with the machine.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
- Costs incurred by the incorrect use of the equipment and resulting damages.
- Costs incurred by the removal or reinstallation of machine equipment.
- Damages caused by an inability to clean the machine correctly and regularly.
- Policy only applicable in Canada.In cases where damages are excluded from the warranty, we will provide you with a request for repair. If the request is not approved, you will be responsible for shipping costs, but if the request is approved, the shipping costs will be covered. The machine must be sent to us with a delivery slip.